Thursday, August 28, 2008

CYCLE THREE Day Twenty -Two Rest Week NO Treatment

No Roxanne bashing this weeks folks. she's back home and being a good daughter again. This week Jann had Roxanne walk the mall (one mile) with her one day. Its the first time that Roxanne has gotten out and exercised since her foot surgery. She did great.

This is Jann's rest week, which means no Chemo treatments. It give Jann's body a chance to recover a bit before we start in again next week. Jann still do have to have my blood work done and the white count is still up there within the normal range, which is great.

The dog Keep-her and Jann continue to walk daily, and have increased out mileage this week to include walking up a hill (getting ready to WALK the Race for the Cure this year.) Any one who wants to can donate to Jann's cause. http://race.komenoregon.org/site/TR/Race/General?pg=personal&fr_id=1050&JServSessionIdr009=wq0vim7j02.app1a&fr_id=1050&px=1171804

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK... So nice not to bash me (Roxanne) however I must say about that mall walk!!!!!!!!!! MOM HAS NOT SLOWED DOWN ONE BIT!!!!!!! SHE made me walk THE WHOLE WAY! All the outcoves and everything. I relized that the race for the cure is only 3 weeks away, and I already signed up.... however I'm thinking that maybe I should have JUST DONATED this year. MOM IS GOING to Beat me at the race... that's for sure.

Roxanne

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann: We have been away so much, but have been keeping up on your health and well-being.

Send my regrets that I couldn't attend your mom's memorial. Just got back on the 15th from UK and I was so tired, I knew that I couldn't chance getting worse by enduring the long car trip. Gord had to do it for us both.

Your Mom and Dad were both very important to us, and we will always have our fond memories of a wonderful couple, that enjoyed each other's company.

Anonymous said...

What great news! Keep-er up! We think about you every day!

Holly, Laney and MM