Friday, November 13, 2009

Friday 13th November 2009 Cycle Seven, Day Nine, Treatment Two

my Friday the 13th from HELL

it took two different nurses a total of 4 tries to get the IV started today. the first Nurse the veins were playing hide-n-seek with. she could see them but as soon as the needle got close they ran away---she rooted around in each site for what seemed ages. The 2nd nurse usually has no problem getting in but today my veins just were not co-operating at all.

Hey I got good news this week. I got the results of last weeks rib x-rays back and I **just have** an OLD fracture (duh I've been complaining about it for over 2 months now folks). that means I don't have to live thru radiation treatments YET at this point in time!

Quote of the week:
Illness is the doctor to whom we pay most heed; to kindness, to knowledge, we make promise only; pain we obey.
Marcel Proust

Till next week~~Jann

No comments: