Friday, January 15, 2010

Thursday 14 January 2010 Cycle Nine, Day Ten, Treatment Two

Well today was almost a total shock to my/our systems. I was in and out in about 2 hours today. Yeah Team!!!! It must be the fact that I was back on Thursday . Took only ONE nurse ONE try to get in, and it wasn’t too painful today. She did bring me a hot pack as soon as she hung the Chemo drug so that also helped the pain to subside right away.

I got a chair with a TV again this week and figured out how to put the Close Captioning up so that I could *hear/read* it. I was nice and took it off again before I left. Not every chair has a TV it's like every other one or so. and the chairs are positioned so that you can't really "share" your TV with a neighbour.the Chairs that don't have TV's have windows to look out at----not much of a view though

Quote for the Week: Whoever in prayer can say, "Our Father," acknowledges and should feel the brotherhood of the whole race of mankind. -- Tryon Edwards

1 comment:

Friend said...

Jann are you doing ok? I hope no news is good news. Please give us an update. You are in my thoughts and prayers my friend. Love 'n hugs from over the water :)