Thursday, February 18, 2010

Thursday 18 February 2010 Cycle Ten, Day fifteen, Treatment Three

Well another uneventful boring day at chemo. OK so I told you last week that I needed to do something to make Chemo interesting ------ so this week I took Keep-Her (my service dog) with me, as she had been freshly bathed and was all clean. Everyone wanted to pet her and play with her, instead of doing their work. She’s such a suck up for loving and pets, that it didn’t take a whole lot of encouragement from them. Once I was settled in the chair I allowed her to visit. At one point I knocked my water bottle of my little table and without being asked she got up and picked it up for me ----I told her she was just showing off ----I got a big toothy poodle grin from her. She got all the oos and awes she was looking for. Silly girl.

I’m exhausted as usual, seems to be the story of my life these days. My blood counts are still within acceptable ranges so no excitement there either.

QUOTE of the WEEK:

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha

No comments: