Saturday, April 10, 2010

Thursday 08April 2010 Cycle Twelve, Day Eight, Treatment Two

My appointment was for 11:00 AM today. As we pulled into the parking lot and about to pull into a parking spot a large 4x 4 extend cab pick up came barreling up and almost hit us, on the passenger side front door. Barely missed us if my driver had not been fast on the break. Guess what that did to my blood pressure today-----oh yeah thru the roof.

took first nurse only one try to get in today. YEAH!!! the Chemo drug stung going in, but thank goodness for hot packs. otherwise it was an uneventful trip to chemo today.

Quote of the Week: In between goals is a thing called life, that has to be lived and enjoyed. -- Sid Caesar

1 comment:

Sorinda and her Belgian Boys said...

I hope you are both alright after your near accident and not too shocked. I am pleased that you didn't actually collide. Well done to your driver. How is Keeper doing? Love Sorinda and her Belgian Boys