Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Cycle 1.5 Treatment Two 27 June thru 30 June

Saturday 26 June 2010 I'm Leaving on a Jet Plane


My Bags are packed I'm ready to go...Cause I'm leaving on A Jet Plane, don't know when I'll be back again ---- O Baby I hate to goooooooooooooooooo!!! OK OK so, I'm off on my next big adventure to NCI = National Cancer Institute. I start my full treatment this time around....funners??? This should be what my subsequent trips should be like. I'll fly out to NCI on a Sunday see the DR and have treatment on Monday and Tuesday then fly home on the Wednesday. I will receive two treatments here locally. so my cycle will be three weeks of treatment and one week of rest.

Jann,Keep-Her and Roxanne

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Hoping you are ready to head back home tomorrow! Thinking cancer destruction thoughts for you!