Thursday, January 26, 2012

Cycle TWO Week One Thursday 26 January 2012

This past weekend Amber, Keep-Her and I went to the big dog show event in Portland called Rose City Classics. Amber was learning to show a dog. She took Keep-Her into the Obedience and Rally ring to see how they would do. Well on Sunday they did very well. In Obedience (novice level) they got a first place ribbon and a prize. In Rally (Advance level) they got a nice passing score. It was nice to get out and see some of my “dog friends” that one only meets at the various shows.

Amber, my husband Mack, and Roxanne, were with me today when I saw Dr R today. Everything is going OK he seemed to think that the under arm tumor maybe might be shrinking a little. I don’t feel has but then it could be so subtle that my feeling it daily I don’t notice it. Started Cycle two of this drug, so far I seem to be tolerating it well. I suffer for about 4-6 hours with a horrendous headache afterwards and then it goes away. I think it’s from the Heparin, as it happened the first time I had the port flushes and didn’t have any chemotherapy treatment that day.

QUOTE OF THE WEEK:

Marvin Phillips
The difference between try and triumph is just a little umph!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh JANN! How fantastic for you, Keep-Her and Amber. Congratulations many times over. What a joy it must have been for Keep-Her to return to the ring and for you to see her working so well. I am just overjoyed and so sorry we were not there on Sunday to see you all.

I am keeping healing thoughts for you all the time, whether we see you or not. Shrink tumor shrink!

Taura and Laney also send their love and healing wishes