Thursday, February 9, 2012

Cycle TWO Week Three Thursday 09 February 2012

This is my week off (for good behaviour?) you’ve got to be kidding right? why start now being good eh?

I've been having a lot of vertigo problems with this new drug or could be the Heparin, which is keeping Keep-Her on her guard so she is right there right now "arguing" with me as to whether or not I'm going to "sit" or “fall” down (cause I wouldn't listen to her) then she snickers at me (I swear she does) then she helps me up, once she is sure that the vertigo has passed. I think this is Keep-Her's saying (thank you FB friends for posting on their site and allowing me to share with others)

Amber says it’s funny to watch the two of us argue. Yes it seems that either way Keep-Her wins the argument and get’s to smile at a job well done.

No comments: