Tuesday, April 17, 2012

April 2012 Catch Up

OH MY I have been remiss in keeping this thing updated. You all going to start thinking I dropped off the face of the earth and no one told you.
On Thursday 05 April 2012 I saw Dr R again and he was quite pleased with the results that we are getting from this new drug, (Anastrozole (ARIMIDEX), the tumors in the breast and under the arm have shown a great response to it and shrunk considerably, so we will go another 6 weeks on this drug and see if the results continue to be this great.
The major problem that I've been having is as usual the extreme exhaustion. I've been having trouble getting 10,000 steps a day in not my usual 15,000 - 20,000 that I was doing before this drug.

quote of the week: Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What good news Jann - a little late but still a birthday present to know the tumors are smaller!

We are so glad to read the news!

Holly Laney and Taura who all wish you a belated happy birthday, too