Friday, November 1, 2013

Thursday 31 October 2013 Happy Halloween


I’m Sad to say that after a 22 year long relationship I have had to change Oncologist. Since Dr R, was transferred to a clinic 1.5 hours away.

It appears from my latest CT Scan that my cancer has decided to work on the “other” spots that have been dormant so far, and that I’m going to need to be seeing an Oncologist on a more regular basis, I/we have decided that the 1.5 hour drive to visit with Dr R. (since his move) is going to be a bit much.  I am also most likely going to have to have intravenous Chemo infusion again and that would be done up here. 

well we've met with the new DR, Dr B. she's really nice. she doesn't sugar coat anything. she's blunt and to the point, but she's not rude----make sense. She shoots from the hip very straight forward with her answers.

It was decided that I would start with drug #7 today and see how that one works or doesn't.  It's a 3 hour infusion once every 3 weeks. fun and games NOT!
The view from my infusion chair today.

No comments: