Thursday, March 12, 2009

Cycle Ten, Day Fifteen, Treatment Three


KeepHer's idea for best use of the treadmill

Well this has been a so-so week. I’m still suffering GI problems from both ends. Although I’ve NOT had any vomiting this past week ----only close calls.

Amber, Roxanne, and Mack were with me today when I went for my chemo treatment.

I feel like I’m playing Goldilocks and the three bears, when I go back to the treatment room, as there are three different colored chairs, each has its own different type of controls, back there. The tan chair is the best, most comfortable, manually put into reclining position. The greenish blue ones are the most uncomfortable, also manually put into a reclining position. And the Dusty Pink colored ones, it’s adjusted electrically. Problem with them is that you have to have your feet all the way elevated before the head even starts to go back. Today I had a *pink* chair and a TV to watch. They were very busy back there in the treatment room again today.

~~Jann
http://jann-the-overcomer.blogspot.com/
click to give FREE Mammogram

No comments: