Friday, December 4, 2009

Thursday 03 December 2009 Cycle Eight, Day One, Treatment One

Well another interesting day trying to visit the DR. I knew with a noon appointment that he was automatically going to be running late---just a given, unless you are one of the first appointments of the day or right after lunch that your appointment time is going to be later than originally scheduled for. But my appointment was an hour and half late----so I asked the DR what was for lunch----he's quick on his feet---told me Chemotherapy DANG!!!! So being an hour and half late for the Dr put me about two hours late for Chemo treatment today.. then the scheduler is out sick, so I wasn't given any follow-up appointments. they called me today (Friday) with my follow-up appointments for the rest of this cycle.

After seeing me today he's ordered my routine CT scan to be done at the end of the month and also gave me a referral to the ophthalmologists to see if we can figure out what's going on with my eye sight. the Optometrists says that my vision is OK, my prescription hasn't changed so we'll see.

other than that not much happening here.



Quote of the Week:: GO Oregon Ducks---off to the Rose Bowl

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for your services. Please Follow me on http://Cancer-N-Cure.blogspot.com in Cancer Awareness Drive.