Friday, December 11, 2009

Thursday 10 December 2009 Cycle Eight, Day Fifteen, Treatment Two

Well it was a very boring week. I did see the ophthalmologists this week and she said that there is nothing physically wrong with my eyes---she agrees with the optometrist that it's most likely my Chemotherapy drugs that are causing my problem and that should clear up once I'm off those drugs. So I can HOPE for that.

my appointment was only a little late getting started and then the meds were late being given sooooo it' goes in the life of MY Chemo treatments

The weather is cold but I like it----no one else does at least it's dry (at the moment), clear, with a little bit of wind.

Quote of the week: “Sunshine is delicious, rain is refreshing, wind braces us up, snow is exhilarating; there is really no such thing as bad weather, only different kinds of good weather.”
John Ruskin