Sunday, May 16, 2010

13 May 2010 till 06 June 2010

Al lrighty my last update until after my trip to Bethesda, MD

I think it's safe to talk about this now and not jinx it tooo much

1) I have my plane tickets bought and paid for

2) I have a place to stay (thank you ever so much Jean)

3) I have appointments lined up for my time at National Cancer Institute.

I leave home here with Keep-Her and my daughter Roxanne (this trip) as my care giver companion. so I'm fairly confident that it really is going to happen this year, and not fizzle out like it did last year.

I still don't know that I qualify for their study program yet---won't know till I get back there and go thru all their testing procedures (at their expense). This way I'll have a "fresh" (2nd/3rd opinion) pair of eyes looking at all the results and see if they see the same things......

~~Jann

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

knocking on wood!!! Good Luck!!

Bleunoir said...

Up, up, and away to Bethesda! We're awaiting your arrival with great anticipation. Wishing you safe travels with no delays. --Jean, Bill and the furry friends