Friday, May 7, 2010

Thursday 06 May 2010 Cycle Thirteen, Day Eight, Treatment Two

Well yesterday was an interesting uneventful day. they called my on Wednesday Cinco D Mayo and asked if I could come in later in the day to avoid the wait time. (should have gone with my gut feeling and said NO!!) But I was Ms Nice person this time and said OK.so we moved the appointment from 12:30 PM up to 2:00 PM gee wonder what wait time would have been if I'd gone in at 12:30 as it was I had to wait 45 mins to be called back to the treatment room, then another 30 min for my first medication to arrive that I have to take 30 min before receiving the Chemo stuff. After that it went without a hitch.

As I posted earlier my daughter, son-in-law and girls had an early Mother's day dinner for me last night. a little surf (BBQ Salmon) and Turf (Prime Rib Roast) sad to say that there were no left overs

they gave me a lovely flower basket to hang out doors and feed my humming birds from----soooooooooooo cool. I love flowers but I can NOT have them in my house....only one the other side of glass.

Now to get serious about packing my bags and teaching Keep-Her how to fly...... Bethesda Maryland here we come. I have an appointment with them on 01 June 2010 2 9:00 AM in the morning to start the process to see if I'm eligible for any of their study protocols.

~~Jann

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Good luck on your Bethesda trip. I am keeping my fingers crossed for you!

Emily
6 years cancer free