Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Tuesday 10 August 2010 Cycle two Treatment Three day fifteen

Treatment this week was uneventful once we got the IV in took two nurses three tries to get in. Actually the first nurse got in both time but the vein blew immediately--YEAH Boring is back!!!! When I got back home today suddenly the first finger on my right hand went numb and cold feeling. (that was in line with the first vein that she blew) so I held my hand up over my head for about 10 min and I could feel it “drain” cool down into my arm. Really weird.

I've been having a lot of trouble with leg/feet/hand cramping the DR suggested that I take Magnesium for it. We'll give it a try. OK so it’s been a week----the muscle cramps aren’t quite as frequent but they are still almost as BAD when they do occur.

Quote of the week: Happiness is nothing more than good health and a bad memory.
Albert Schweitzer (1875 - 1965)

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

one more done! wishing you happy veins for the next time!