Wednesday, August 25, 2010

August 19 thru August 25 Cycle ThreeTreatment one




There’s no place like home!!!
Just returned home from another trip back east at Bethesda MD for treatment. We had to modify my treatment already as I had a slight reaction to part of the study drug, process of elimination as to what it was. They started with the secondary shots (the ones that I had to give myself)---I’m still receiving the vaccine booster, and the Chemo. So far I’d say that it was the right choice, as I’ve had no reaction from the booster vaccine.
The weather was pleasant back there this trip a nice balmy mid 60’s to mid 70’s with decent humidity even (you know like west coast weather normally is).
My niece Amber went with me this trip. My friends and I took her out to a lovely Italian Restaurant for her 29th birthday celebration.
All in all it was a good trip----think I’ll take her again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jann,you are TRULY a heroine and an overcomer! we are just in awe of what you do and what you take seemingly in stride. thank goodness you have the calm (poodle) temperament and are NOT one of those "over the top" TPs :-))

Hugs to your companion through it all, Keep-Her!