Friday, May 13, 2011

Cycle Five Week Three Thursday 12 May 2011

Well I have completed week two of this go around of medication. .I have very very red and sore feet. I have blisters on the balls of my feet now, making it very painful to stand let alone walk. My toe is still oozing stuff but is not as painful any more. I’ve been washing my feet with Selsun Blue shampoo daily. I still have to wear a bandage on it when I wear socks and shoes, to catch the “ooze”. I am all done taking the antibiotics as well.

I’m tire easily and have very little energy. 0ther than that noting much to report from here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann - what a frustrating situation! Do they understand what in the chemo is triggering the blisters? Is it an immune reaction? Maybe there are some supplements you can take to build the skin back up!! we are thinking very healing and caring thoughts for you!

Laney and her mom