Saturday, April 30, 2011

Cycle Five Week One Thursday 28 April 2011

Saw the Dr Today and he agrees with me that the tumor is still shrinking so we are good to go for another round of Chemo. Yeah Team!!! Finally found something that seems to be consistently working.—granted we are getting to the “questionable time” where my body seems to change its mind. Let’s hope that this time it’s going to behave and go away forever---that would be sooooooo nice. I’m getting tired of this game now.

My toe is still oozing stuff but is not as painful any more. Dr R suggested that I wash my feet with Selsun Blue shampoo----as it has proven effective as an antifungal treatment. I’m finally able to walk without to much pain from the toe. I have to wear a bandage on it when I wear socks and shoes, to catch the “ooze” I didn’t one day just wore my sock-----I paid for it cause I didn’t think to “soak” the sock off the toe---but pulled it off. You all can quit cringing now. I won’t make that mistake again.

~~Jann

2 comments:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

owwwwww - I have a friend that puts diluted clorox on a q-tip and puts that around and under her toenails swears it killed all the fungus.

WooHoo Jann - you and your team keep smacking those cancer cells out of the park!!

Anonymous said...

Jann, Laney and I are thrilled to read the latest news! We are going to keep on thinking healing and happy thoughts about you and your immune system :-)) Yea Jann!