Friday, April 8, 2011

Cycle Four WeekTtwo Thursday 07 April 2011



I have completed week one of the medication for this cycle and things seem to be going along well. the Hands and feet are OK so far.

This long drawn out process of healing is for the birds----I wish it would take flight like birds but I think mine is the flightless type of bird----only I would pick the flightless variety just to be different.
Actually this new drug seems to be working the best of any of them. But with my track record I hate to get too excited.


we found VINTAGE MARX PENNY POODLE 1963 WALKING TOY in the attic of my new house. she's about 12-14 inches tall the 16 oz water bottle is there to give an idea of size. She no longer walks or barks but other than that she's in good condition.

QUOTE: We cannot change yesterday. We can only make the most of today, and look with hope toward tomorrow.

No comments: