Thursday, March 31, 2011

Cycle Four Week One Thursday 31 March 2011

Cycle Four Week One Thursday 31 March 2011

Saw Dr R today. Got the results of my CT Scan that was done last Thursday 24 March 2011. Drum roll please!!!!! The tumor has shrunk dramatically and there is no new growth anywhere. So in spite of the side effects that Dr R feels I’m handling well we are good to go for another cycle and hopefully the end is in site from all this chemotherapy. (one can always hope)

Quote of the week

"I might not be someone's first choice, but I am a great choice. I don't pretend to be someone I'm not, because I'm good at being me. I might not be proud of some of the things I've done in the past.. but I'm proud of who I am today. Take me as I am...or watch me as I walk away.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

You and your doctor team are amazing!!!! WooHoo my friend!!! Scrunch those cancer cells into nothingness. Keep on shrinking old mean tumors.....