Thursday, June 23, 2011

Cycle Seven Thursday 23 June 2011

Saw the Dr R. Today and he agrees with me that the tumor in my breast is still shrinking, as is the one under my arm. He said that he was having a harder time finding definitive edges today. This is a good sign. We are going to go for another round of Chemo. Yeah Team!!! Finally found something that seems to be working still.

My toenail has finally started to grow back, however it is still very tender when the dogs step on it (even with my shoes on). The blisters on my feet got really huge and painful this go around, I had to pop them. then soak up the clear fluid that drained out. I took to my wheel chair for several days as walking hurt too much. But that has healed up now. I think that this is a side effect that'll come up with every cycle. the hands still get red and feel like I have glue on the fingers but they are not pealing as bad as they did at first. I think the vitamin E cream and gloves at night are helping a lot. The pharmacist suggested that I might use bag balm if the vitamin E cream quit working.

QUOTE OF WEEK---by James Dean

"Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today."
~~Jann

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jann what wonderful news that the tumor has been shrinking!!! In spite of the "pain in the foot" - and hands - we are ecstatic for you!!! Lots of good things happening in your life!!!

Hugs - Laney and Holly