Sunday, December 4, 2011

Friday 02 December 2011


I’m recovering nicely from my “minor” surgery of having the port-a-cath implanted into my body. The part that bothers me the most so far is where the actual catheter part goes into the vein.it itches like the dickens but I'm trying really hard NOT to scratch it. the tightness in my neck has let up I still feel the weight of my breast pulling on it when I bend over---hopefully that'll let up here soon We will start the new chemotherapy drug around the end of the year as my primary oncologist is off to Argentina for the holidays. Yeah I get to enjoy Christmas dinner, like I did Thanksgiving dinner. Merry Christmas to me, Merry Christmas to me

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is SUCH good news...yea for you! YES! Now you can really can look forward to a Merry Christmas! Hope the itching and other side effects take "a long winters' nap" -

Holly and poos