Friday, December 30, 2011

Thursday 29 December 2011


Well I’ve had my *Bard Power Port* port-a-cath in exactly 30 days today, so it’s time to go and have it “flushed” to be sure that it’s still open and not clogged up yet. It has been very little trouble, except at night when I sleep. Because I sleep on my right side the weight of my breast pulls on it. I was told today that as it “seats” itself it will no longer do that. One can hope.

Next Thursday I start the new Chemotherapy regime.

Here is wishing you all an Healthy Year in the coming new year and that I’ll finally kick this thing in the “butt”

QUOTE FOR THE WEEK; Life is like a taxi. The meter just keeps a-ticking whether you are getting somewhere or just standing still. -- Lou Erickso

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Jann - I have lost touch this last year because my body wasn not cooperative. I am envisioning those cancer cells popping out of existance like bubbles in a bubble bath each time you get a treatment! You are amazing!! Hoping you will end 2012 cancer free!