Thursday, September 11, 2008

Cycle FOUR Day Eight Treatment TWO

I tolerated today's Chemo Treatment well. They didn't have any troubles starting the IV today! Today's was in the fore arm.



However I'm starting to look like what I think a "junkie" would look like with needle marks and black and blue spots all up and down my arms. Even the kid who I happen to get to take my blood for the weekly blood draws did a lousy job of it and it's bruising. My magic potion ice and Arnica Cream (treatment post Chem) doesn't seem to be working well any more. Blood count continues to be good.

Keep-er and I continue to walk daily. we are now up to a little over 3 miles in the morning then we do some Obedience training when we get home. in the evenings we walk another mile to mile and half, as long as the weather holds, we'll keep doing that. Race for the cure is little over a week and an half away---we want to be in shape for it.

~~Jann

No comments: