Thursday, September 18, 2008

CYCLE Four Day Fifteen Treatment Three

Another day! Another treatment! My usual support group was with me today, Amber, Roxanne and Sarah, and my husband Mack. There is good news and not to good news. Today”s IV site was in the back of my hand. The bruising appears to be very minimal this week.

The good news is that the treatments still appear to be working and I’m not having any “major” side effects from the Chemo. I’ve lost 6 pounds and have maintained that weight loss for over 3 weeks now --- so now I can brag The bruising appears to be very minimal this week.

I’ve been running a fever off and on all week. I think I’m coming down with a sinus infection ---however when I went to see my General Practice DR he said I wasn’t sick enough yet for antibiotics. GREAT!!

We had Pizza and a movie night again this past Wednesday, with my daughter, granddaughter, and niece.This week we watched the movie Juno. Next Wednesday it will be with the CBR (Cascade Beagle Rescue director’s group)!

In spite of my fevers and usual aches and pains, Keep-er and I continue to walk daily. We are now up to a little over 3.5 miles in the morning then we do some Obedience training when we get home. in the evenings we walk another mile to mile and half, as long as the weather holds, we'll keep doing that. Race for the cure is only Three (3) days away this coming Sunday 21 September 2008---I think we are ready and in shape for it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann - Oh what good news!!! Sounds like Keep-er will be racing with her mom, too. Keep fingers and toes crossed for great weather!

Love Holly, Laney and MM