Saturday, September 27, 2008

CYCLE Four Day Twenty-Two NO Treatment---REST WEEK

Nothing much to report this week since this is my **Rest Week** Rest week my eye!!!! This week I had not only the normal vampire visit but I also had a CT Scan done on Tuesday and then a Bone Scan done on Wednesday. I won't get the results of those till I see the DR next Thursday.Granted between appointments I have taken frequent naps.




The Bone Scan is a two part test, you go in and have the radioactive contrast injected into your arm, then you wait for three hours and go back for the scans. So what to do during that time? Mack and I went to the Chinese Gardens in Downtown Portland. It was a pleasant day and the Gardens are lovely, peaceful place to go and relax for a while. We also had lunch in the Tea Room there.

I've been so busy running to the clinics for test and stuff Keep-er and I have taken the week off from *long* walks. We've just been doing short around the "Block" ones. (the ones we do in the evenings.) With it getting dark earlier our walks are getting closer together and we may have to forgo one of them here eventually.

No comments: