Thursday, November 13, 2008

CYCLE SIX Day Fifteen Treatment week Three

Today was my third treatment for this cycle---veins behaved themselves today and the tech was able to get in first try. When they hung the Paclitaxel (Taxol®), I could taste it----yuck!!!!! Mack was out of town again, He’s working on one of our Rental houses; Roxanne,Sarah and Widget were late getting there, BUT HEY they ALL showed up :-) the photo is of Sarah and Widget

However till she got there she kept me entertained with text messages on my cell phone. She arrived in time to show off Widget to the staff, and take me home as Amber had other errands to do afterwards. Today I was out in the “main” room with a TV to watch as well as being able to *people* watch---which I love to do.

The Dr. sent me the following note about my blood work this week. The blood counts, liver and kidney tests are all fine.

Keep-er and I have been doing some obedience training down in the basement, now that it’s been cleaned up again and most of the parents stuff is gone. On non rainy days we’ve been doing the short one mile walk around the block a couple of times a day.

Other than that it’s basically the same old boring life around here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am so glad that your are making good progress!!

Cyner

Anonymous said...

Caitlyn is our girl in pink, she may not know how much she is supporting your cause, but not a day goes by that she is not in nice bight pink that helps remind us of your plight. Be strong, and keep on fighting.
Love,
Our whole family