Thursday, November 6, 2008

CYCLE SIX Day Eight Treatment Two

Today was my second treatment for this cycle---veins were playing games with the IV Techs again today---na na nana na you can’t find me! Oh you think you found me?—I’ll just ROOOOOOOOOOOOLL away from there”. I did get very lucky/fortunate whatever---as they did manage to get it in with just two pokes of the needle. Other than that it was a slow day in the Chemo room. Roxanne was home sick with a cold. Mack was out of town, I got stuck in what I call *the hole* (it’s a cubicle----you know four foot tall walls) with four chairs in it in the middle of the room. There was no TV, No windows to look out for a view. There were two other people in there, one was talking on her cell phone---the other was trying to sleep and kept grunting at the person on the phone. When I got up to go for a walk she grrrd at me because I was making noise. Sheesh. No way to people watch---just plain boring.

I have a very very straight and*fine*(texture) baby soft, crop of white hair growing in now. However I still don’t have any eyebrows.

The Dr sent me the following note about my blood work this week. the blood cells are looking good. Happy day!!!!

Keep-er and I have been doing some obedience training down in the basement, now that it’s been cleaned up again and most of the parents stuff is gone.

Basically it’s the same old boring life around here.
<

No comments: