Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Cycle Seven, Day One, Treatment One

Just to mess with everyone’s MIND and not just mine; because of the holiday my schedule has been all messed up this week.

First of all Researd calls me Monday to tell me that I had a CT Scan schedule that morning ---oooo goody can I run up to the Mt Scott Clinic and pick up the prep I need to take sure no problem. Went in had my labs drawn there at the Interstate Clinic and then had the CT Scan done.

Tuesday I had my monthly appointment with my doctor. OH DEAR they have a new CT Scan reporting program going and he can’t get the CT Scan results. They say that they are on his computer but he can’t access them for whatever reason. So he calls and talks with the Dr who read the scan and was told that everything looks OK!!

He did tell me that my labs The blood counts and liver tests are fine. And kidney tests are fine.

Mack showed up this week as he was back in town from working on the rental house. He brought me pretty pink flowers from his garden. Sarah had her IEP (Individualized Education Program) so they were not able to come this week.

So we were good to start round seven of the Chemo. Yippee Skippee!!!

No comments: