Thursday, December 4, 2008

Cycle Seven, Day Two, Treatment Two

OK until Christmas and New Years I’m back on my regular schedule of Chemo on Thursday ‘s. Today I had another dose of *bug juice*

Got my weekly e-mail from my Dr telling me that the blood counts were fine.

The funny story of the week is that today I miss placed my cell phone and that really put me into a funk. We were already well on our way to the clinic and past the point of no return (or we’d be late). So Amber sent a text message to Roxanne that I didn’t have my phone with me and was in a *funk*! :-p We went to the meeting with the research nurse, and were waiting for them to call me back to the infusion room. Roxanne and Sarah show up (they were right on time) Amber and I were a little early and the research nurse took me right in. so we are standing there talking with Roxanne and Sarah ----Roxanne looks at me and says ---umm Mom what’s wrong with your shirt/chest? OMG!!! I just cracked up laughing. While dressing after my shower I had clipped the cell phone to the outside of my bra so that I wouldn’t forget it, then put my shirt on over top of it and *yup forgot it was there!!!* I was greatly relieved to have *found* my “life line” :-)

So that’s the update for this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jann I am SOOO happy to read how well things have been going for the last month++. Please keep up the boring recovery :-)))

love Holly, Mr. Man and Laney!