Friday, December 19, 2008

Cycle Seven, Day Twenty-two, Treatment NONE REST WEEK

Well this is really and truly a *rest week* No appointments anywhere this week. Yippee Skippee!!!!

Which as it turns out really was a good thing due to the inclement weather we’ve been having here!!



Started with the weekend dropping snow and ice and temperatures down into the low 20’s with a wind chill in single digits. Then on Monday we experienced a *brown out* (light run on half power) for about 3 hours, then a total power outage for an hour before we had our power restored.

Tuesday my son-in-law came over and took me up to the clinic to have my labs drawn, Since I don't have snow equipment for my car, and it was icey on the hill to get to the clinic.

So I got my weekly E-mail from my Doctor
The blood counts and liver tests are fine.

Have great Holidays and a joyous New Year.

Dr. Mark


The ice and snow finally melted Thursday, so I was able to finally get out of the house for a bit. I had to take Keep-er (dog) out and buy her boots. It’s not the ice and cold I worry about it’s the salt and other chemicals that people put on the walks and driveways to melt the ice and snow


No comments: