Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Cycle Eight, Day ONE?? NO Treatment (SNOW) Rest week AGAIN

Ok now we’ve heard it all??? Everyone else got to have “snow days” and be off school and or work---well I guess I get a couple also. Since the clinics were all closed, due to snow, when I was supposed to have my labs drawn that didn’t happen this week. Then today when I was supposed to have my Doctor’s appointment, I received a call and was told that due to “snow” the clinics were still closed. Well I’m out of the study drug medication, the Doctor is aware and said it would be OK for me to take a *rest week* So now I get to see him on New Year’s Eve day instead of Christmas Eve Day------weather permitting!!!!



This was taken from the street, my house and van in the driveway.



Sarah came over yesterday and cleaned most of the snow off my Van but left it with a *Mohawk* then it snowed again.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We've been thinking about you and wondering how you could possibly get to your appointment this week. Guess we know now: NOT! Keeping fingers crossed that the weather starts cooperating and you get in on New Years Eve AND we can get over to see you!!!

Holly, Hank, Laney and Mr. Man

PS Tell Keeper she looks great in the boots!