Thursday, December 11, 2008

Cycle Seven, Day Fifteen, Treatment Three

Today I had another dose of *bug juice*

Got my weekly e-mail from my Dr telling me that the blood counts were fine.

This week it was just Amber and I again. Roxanne has injured her shoulder somehow, so she’s on narcotic pain meds and cannot drive, since Sarah does NOT have her permit yet so she couldn’t bring them either. Keep studying that book Sarah and before long you’ll be driving.

Mack has flown the coop ahead of the cold weather so he was not there either. I got an e-mail from him telling me that he was in El Paso, TX.

No misplaced cell phones so no funny stories this week.

So that’s the update for this week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jann - I am an 8 year breast cancer Survivor and mine started out much the same as yours did, but about 20 years ago with lumps, bumps and cysts followed by needle biopsies. Then 8 years ago I had a lump and nothing in lymph nodes. (I was lucky). I decided on a double mastectomy and have done well, no chemo or radiation.
This summer my 43 year old daughter found a lump, had two lumpectomies then a total mastectomy in Sept. On Jan. 8th, 2009, she has her ovaries removed to prevent further problems.
We are now in a study through Mt Sinai hospital in Toronto as my daughter is now the 4th generation for breast and ovarian cancer. Looks like I am carrying the BRCA gene.
Two things are important in your treament. 1. a good support system; including family and medical.
2. a positive attitude by you and everyone around you.
From what I have read on your Blogs, You are batting 100%, so keep up the good work.
Oh, by the way; I like the 10 year before look.
I will keep you in my prayers.
Email me any time.
Best wishes,
Bernice
reg.bernice@persona.ca
I came across this site by accident so guess it was meant to be.