Thursday, February 12, 2009

Cycle Nine, Day Fifteen, Treatment Three

OOOOPS---well it was bound to happen sooner or later eh?

The white cells are down a little, red cells and platelets are fine, also the liver & magnesium tests are fine.
Dr. Mark

It was Amber, Roxanne, Sarah and I today at the clinic. Mack done flew to coop again----I got an E-mail from him telling me that he'd gone to Southern California to look for sunshine and all he's found so far is cool temperatures and RAIN he could have stayed home for that. Roxanne Brother-in-law Mike is still up at Oregon Health Science Hospital, he's been having a lot of problems with fluid retention and rapid heart rate. They were finally able to get it slowed down enough to get his MRI done, but the last I heard they still don't have the results of that. He is hoping and praying that he'll get out of there tomorrow so that he can be home for Valentine's Day.

Not much happening around here----you know me I just plain boring.

Keep-er and I have been to the park a couple of times this week, as the weather has been nice and I can walk around outside there and not meet up with other people, so I don't have to wear a mask. The Mask are just tooooooooooo hot to wear and it’s winter time----hate to think what it’s going to be like come summer if this keeps up.

No comments: