Saturday, October 10, 2009

Thursday 08 October 2009 Cycle Six Day One Treatment One

This week was Doctor Appointment week, as it is at the beginning of every cycle. Last week he had a CT Scan ordered to see how things are progressing. Well the good news is it’s *stable* in other words nothing new. No shrinkage but also no new growth, so Chemo is at least holding it at bay and keeping it under control??

Amber went to Hawaii for a week’s vacation (during my *off* week) and had a great time. It was a well deserved rest for her. She’s been a great help to me here.

It rained a fair amount while she was gone, so the walking sort of got put on hold. I’m going to have to get the Treadmill out of storage and start walking on it again. Not sure what Amber, Sarah and or the Dogs are going to do for exercise.

Sarah is still with me and helping me a lot also. I really appreciate her being here to help, even with the **teenage attitude** that comes out every here and there .

This weeks QUOTE:----Every day think as you wake up, today I am fortunate to have woken up. I am alive. I have a precious human life. ~ The XIV Dalai Lama

~~Jann

No comments: