Sunday, October 18, 2009

Thursday 15 October 2009 Cycle Six; Day Eight; Treatment Two

This was just a treatment week, means I didn’t see the Dr. Just received treatment. The Gemza that I’m getting this time really stung going in this week. Not sure why some weeks sting less than others but hey that seems to be the way it goes.

Keep-Her and I are back to using the treadmill, at least she's still walking with me. Some days we go out and walk between rain storms, rather than on the treadmill.

Quote of the Week:

The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly.~~ Buddha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

as always, reading your blog reminds me how fortunate I have been! Sending you warm and fuzzy thoughts
carolyn