Friday, October 23, 2009

Thursday 22 October 2009 Cycle Six Day Fifteen Treatment Three

Thursday 22 October 2009
Cycle Six Day Fifteen Treatment Three

My original appointment was scheduled for 9:30 AM but due to a *new computer program* on Tuesday 20 October 2009 they called me to moved my appointment up to 4:30 PM, I argued with them that I have been told in the past that if my Chemo was not started by 4:00 PM that I couldn’t have it that day. I called back on Wednesday 21 October 2009 and talked to Barbara Dradi to verify that my appointment was indeed at 4:30 PM and that they would not have a problem with it. Then about 4:30 that same afternoon they called and asked me to come in at 3:30 PM instead.

Thursday 22 October 2009 I checked in at the clinic about 3:10 PM for my 3:30 PM appointment. I was finally called back at 4:30 PM, with some song and dance about my orders not having been signed yet. Did you have your labs drawn? Yes yesterday oooh k.finally got my treatment and out of there about 6:00 PM---wasn’t as bad as the person in the chair next to me (happen to be my dog’s vet) she had been there since 2:30 and taken back just shortly before I was. She was still there when I left but was about to be sprung in the next 10 min or so.

Got the results of my bone scan back-----There is no significant change fron the previous examination.

Quote of the week: Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment. -- Buddha
~~Jann

No comments: