Wednesday, September 29, 2010

28 September 2010 Cycle Four Treatment Two

Saw Dr R today (my Oncologist for the last 20+ years) for the first time in ages I actually now have two that I see here in town, and the three (so far) I see back East at NIH.

Had my chemo treatment and so far everything is going well. No major side effect just tired when I come down off my steroid high. Took one nurse one try to get in today. Had a yucky tingly taste in my mouth about 5 min after Chemo started. This lasted all thru the infusion and for about 20 min after wards.

I’m heartbroken my little Netbook Died on me last trip back east. I’m having troubles getting an English speaking non accented person on the phone to help me with it. Will try again in a little bit.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Jan - you will need to be a true Overcomer to get through the maze of overseas tech support! Wishing you luck and much patience.