Wednesday, January 19, 2011

19 January 2011--I'm Still Here

OH DEAR I HAVE BECOME ONE OF MY MAJOR PET PEEVES......about blogs is people start them then don't keep them up nor do the adequately "stop" them. No THE END or what ever to let you know that they aren't writing any more....
I see that it's been over a month since I posted last. Since in a nut shell nothing is going on. NO Chemo, nothing. It has been 12 weeks since I've had any chemo.

On 06 January 2011 in a car accident and spent several hours in the ER. I sustained minor injury but Amber took the brunt of the hit. the car was T-Boned (hit on drivers side with the nose of the other car)---Insurance company totaled it.

1 comment:

WinnyNinny PooPoo said...

Jann: OMG. That looks major. Hope everyone has healed up OK.

We here have all had whatever flu is going around. Hoping you avoid any and all carriers!!!!