Saturday, August 6, 2011

Cycle Eight Thursday 94 August 2011

Saw Dr. R today since the infection in my toe seems to be gone and things are looking up again, he’s given the go ahead for Cycle eight. So after an extra two weeks off of Chemotherapy I am back on it again. However at the moment my body is thinking about rebelling against it this time. I’m very nauseated within a half hour of take my medications. Hopefully that’s all I do and that this to shall pass.

Quote of the week:
All of the animals except for man know that the principle business of life is to enjoy it.-- Samuel Butler

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh Jann we are so sorry that the good news about your condition brought with it the misery of chemo again. You are in our thoughts and prayers. Yes, hopefully the side effects will pass quickly and you will feel like you are getting better, not just hearing it.

Laney and her family