Thursday, October 20, 2011

Thursday 20 October 2011

Nothing much to report here on the Cancer/chemo front.

Went to the doctor finally about my right wrist The good/bad news that he tells me, is that its most likely torn ligaments, to wear the brace/splint for a couple of weeks and if it's not better to come back and see him again.

The other day the dogs were racing to the back door to see who could get there first. Keep-Her tried to take a short cut----she and I collided and well now I have a broken pinky toe. Trust me this is worse that a "sore thumb" as it catches on EVERY thing.
Today cause I felt like it was time to do something different, I went and had my hair styled again. Yes at the moment I have hair again. Wonder how long that will last. Quote of the week: Expecting life to treat you well because you are a good person is like expecting an angry bull not to charge because you are a vegetarian.-- Shari R. Barr

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey look good with hair..... about the same color as mine

Carolyn Wray said...

oops... meant to sign my post... duh!!
Carolyn

Holly said...

So sorry about the "collateral damage" from Keep-Her! Hope you have mended by now (November 21st) and are ready to post an update, whether for better (we hope) or not so good.

Lots of hugs from me and kisses from the poodles

Holly (Laney and Taura)