Thursday, October 9, 2008

CYCLE FIVE Day Eight Treatment Week Two

So I think we scared Sarah away from the exam room after last weeks visit with the Doctor. This week she stayed out in the *family* room the coward . Well TS (research nurse) was sick to day so I saw DS the other research nurse (she’s not as informative as TS is)

today's IV site, As the back of my hand from last week is still purple and green.


The good news that a week OFF of Potassium is it still within normal limits.
My sinus infection seems to be somewhat better. I’m not running as “high” a low grade fever as I was.


Keep-er and I still have not gotten back into the routine of walking----the rains have come so that means that I need to do the mall again. ONE day we’ll get back there.

My friends at Cascade Beagle Rescue got me a *new* wig. I put it on and was leaning against the door frame and Sarah says "that's not a good place to go to sleep G'ma" as she snapped my picture. **grin**

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I love the pink do.
Teresa