Thursday, October 16, 2008

CYCLE FIVE Day Fifteen Treatment Week Three

I tolerate the treatment well. No problems. I am Surviving!!

All blood work is within the *normal* range this is good yeah!!!!

No Pizza and a movie night, G’kid sick with sniffles, and the Beagle rescue group has a brand new litter of 6 puppies on the ground that they are having to help mom care for.

Keep-er and I are back walking at least once a day now as the days are getting shorter and wetter, so like summer we are doing more, and more mall walking.

I saw my surgeon this week and she said “so why did the Oncologist send you here? And just WHERE is this tumor supposed to *normally reside*?” giggle She couldn't find the primary one in the breast---the ones in the lymph nodes are still palpable, however she feels we might be able to treat them without surgery.since I'm getting such good results with Chemo, she wants me to continue with the Chemo regime then come back and see her in middle of January and we'll talk again. So it looking like I may NOT need surgery after all.

3 comments:

Cynthia Anne said...

Way to go..sounds like great progess..hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hi Jann,
As usual, I'm a little behind on things, but great news!!
Barb and Cheers

Anonymous said...

NO surgery--great news!
Carol and Reigner@Tori