Sunday, October 26, 2008

CYCLE FIVE Day Twenty-Two NO Treatment Week

Nothing much to report this week since it’s my rest week. Keep-er and I are continuing with our morning walks around the neighbourhood ---as long as the weather holds out. The good/bad news this week is my counts are down.
WBC **3.4** (normal 4.0 – 10.5)
ANC **1.14** (normal 1.80 - 8.30)
That means that we are getting the a good response to the Chemo treatments, but also means that I have to be careful of where I go as my immune system is currently compromised.
My brother and sister from out of town have been in town this week going thru our parent’s estate stuff and dividing it up among the four of us. We came across this photo of me as an infant of about 6 months of age. Seems like my hair style then is much the same as now



Blast from the past!!



the more things change the more the stay the same!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jann,
I haven't looked in for a while, so it's good to read your progress reports. I love the Then and Now pix......you were a cute baby, and nothing has changed :)
~Phillippa & Brian