Friday, January 9, 2009

Cycle Eight, Day Eight, Treatment Two

Another boring post--but if I don't post something you all get worried **grin**

I appreciate all the good thoughts, healing vibes, prayers, whatever else you are sending my way to keep it boring so I can at least let you know that I'm still here and still boringly good? **smile**

In spite of food tasting blah my appetite is still good, I'm walking on my treadmill at least an hour a day. some times I get Keep-er to walk with me some times she actually walks on it by her self. (Sarah was leaning on the console, straddling the belt, talking to me and Keep-er got up there to see what she was doing, so Sarah turned in on and Keep-er just walked like it was normal thing---lasted a couple of min. then she tried just the front feet on the treadmill then just the back feet. she's much more imaginative than I am about how to walk on the thing.)

Now for some more boring GOOD news!!!! :-)

My counts are all normal today

The blood counts are looking good!!!!

Dr. Mark

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jann,
In this case boring is GOOD!!!
Keep it up!
Stay warm!!
Barb and Cheers!

Anonymous said...

Boring is very good! Carol