Thursday, January 29, 2009

Cycle Nine, Day One, Treatment One

I had an appointment with Dr L (not my regular fellow) for my monthly check up. Got back my test results, everything's staying the same, nothing new, but the *old* stuff is still there. The Dr said that he could still feel the lump under my arm (that one has been a constant for everyone), but could not find the one in my breast. He said that the lab results look good!

It was just Amber, Sarah and I today at the clinic. Mack had to go up to Yakima, WA and take care of a rental problem that we had up there. Roxanne was up at Oregon Health Science Hospital, as her Brother-in-law Mike, got flown up from Roseburg, OR, last night due to low (as in zip) platelet count and he was having major problems with his heart not beating properly, so he was in ICU up there. She was torn about where she should be this morning. I told her to go, as Mike was all alone as his wife had to drive up, and chose to drive up in the daylight hours. Please send healing thoughts/vibes/prayers their way. They’ve been thru a lot.

Other than that everything is the same around here. Keep-er and I continue to walk on the treadmill 2-3 times a day.

We’ve done a little Obedience and Rally Obedience training in the basement, as it’s too cold, blowy, rainy or snowy to be outdoors.

No comments: