Monday, June 16, 2008

Monday

Today daughter Rox had surgery on her foot. Jann wanted to be there for her but had to settle with sending her text messages on the cell phone. Don't need to be around hospital sickness. After spending the morning texting with her granddaughter Sarah... it's called virtual age baby sitting. And we aren't sure whom was baby sitting whom. Sarah went over to spend the day with grandma to help her get stuff ready for the upcoming memorial service for her great grandma. She was a big help and Jann really liked the company and not being alone. That is her big thing right now, is not wanting a lot of "alone time" some is good all day is umm well boring!

Rox went home and was waited on HAND AND FOOT by her husband. Her surgery went well and she should be back up and walking in about 4 weeks. This week she wont be able to spend as much time as she would like to help Jann out. But it seems that Jann is having a good first week. A little more tired than normal, but other wise doing good. So far no more morning sickness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sarah G'ma Jann really appreciated your help yesterday. Sarah is enjoying her role of *care giver* just a little to much I think-----Grin----G'ma get your hands out of your mouth (I have a bad habit while at the computer of sitting here with the tips of my fingers on my left hand IN MY MOUTH!) G'ma Drink your water!!! G'ma EAT!! G'ma don't do that-----just cause I weeble a bit when I stand up---I don't know why she get's excited. GRIN I really do LOVE HER and appreciate all the hard work she does so lovingly for me.

~~Love Ya G'ma Jann

Anonymous said...

Hoping Roxanne recovers quickly from the foot surgery. Keeping her and Jann in our thoughts and prayers. Lots of kisses and tail wags from the TPs.

Holly Laney and Mr. Man

Anonymous said...

Hi Rox,
I just wanted you to know that I am praying for your recovery after surgery.
God bless,
Tina Telfer