Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Quick Thank You!

OK, this is Roxanne, Jann's Daughter.

Because I have "special powers" I'm going to post this here, not on the comment part.

I know for myself as the daughter/caregiver in this process it has moved me greatly already to see (read) the out poring of support for my mother. In talking with her over the past few days I know that she is moved beyond words over the out pouring of love and support.

Thank you all, this is what Jann needs to have to start her journey!

They say God couldn't be every where so he invented "grandmas", the I saw that he invented "mothers"... yet truly its all that plus "friends".

You are all the best. Alone Jann can handle it, but together we will ALL OVERCOME!!

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU.


Rox

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jann,
You are a wonderful, caring and supportive woman, and I know that all of that will come around back to you in the love you will receive through this. I've seen it happen with Mike. Medical technology is amazing, so never give up! We will be praying for you and being a part of your journey through this blog and in whatever other way we can help. Through God, all things are possible.

Rox, obviously I can relate to the position you are in, so please let me know how I can help. Your and Dave's help to Mike and me has been invaluable. You have always been there for us, and we are also here for you.

We love you guys.

Emily McKay

Susan said...

Hey Jann I loved the "Sybil" story that Michelle told us last night . ummm you are ONE of a kind and WE LOVE YA ! Rock on Lady !

Anonymous said...

hi jann and family...oh joycee here

thanks so much for keeping us up to date on your treatment .....

jann you look lovely ... you ar so strong and brave & a very neat person..

love to you and your family...

Drummer the hoho and MS. Spirit