Sunday, June 29, 2008

The Weekend

OK it's been a busy weekend, so I'm just now getting around to an update.

Thursday NIGHT, mom didn't sleep much. When I asked what she did she said that she "cleaned and reorganized her bedroom", WOW I think that's quite the motivating stuff she's on (maybe I need some), then she tells me well she never got out of bed... she just thought about it all night long! (very funny mom)

Friday Rox and Sarah showed up so Sarah could help with some more yard work. Rox went out to lunch with Dave, and then came back. Still not able to walk on foot, so not much I can do around there to help. I laid on the couch and took a nap. Jann was sitting across from her and couldn't help but take a picture of her sleeping. After my (ROX) nap I woke up to see that Mom was in the chair with the computer "sleeping", SO (not knowing that mom had taken my picture) I have Sarah quietly get me the camera and I take mom's picture sleeping at the computer. Sarah starts laughing almost uncontrollably!!!! Later I find out why! It's kind of funny. I told mom I was trying to teach her how to take a nap.. and it kind of worked!

Friday night Jann had "hot flashes in her elbow" Not sure I've ever heard of that but that's what she said!

Saturday Jann went to Rox for the day and night. The plan to take a drive to the MT to stay cool. Well I'm not sure that it worked, as it was HOT every where. I think we all had a good time going to the lake, and seeing all the crazy people that where out there. We made sure that she kept drinking water while we where gone.

Sunday: The night was uneventful, except for the mysterious bowl that appeared by mom's bed! ;) She said she just "wasn't sure"... but nothing became of it. Jann was "walking funny" today. Joint aches and pains. I told her before we went four wheeling that the aches and pains where going to be there in the morning whether we went or not, so might as well have some fun with it!

Any way's that's the update for now.

Basic side affects have been sleepless, flushing, sleepless, aches, sleepless,slight nausea, sleepless. Oh and did I mention sleepless.

Take care
Roxanne,

PS.. Did I tell you that MY FRIDGE STILL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED! I thought having her over here she'd clean my fridge for me.... but ...noooooooooo! ;)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

PS.. Did I tell you that MY FRIDGE STILL NEEDS TO BE CLEANED! I thought having her over here she'd clean my fridge for me.... but ...noooooooooo! ;)

I didn't want to be blamed for keeping Dave awake all night. Bad enought hat the Dog likes to star gaze at two and three in the morning. He should have come in and had me go out with her. ***grin***

~~Mom/Jann

Anonymous said...

Well, at least your mom would actually vacuum or some such weird thing in the middle of the night when she couldn't sleep and not just THINK about it! LOL. I'm glad you had a good weekend. The joint aches and pains are "normal," and I'm very, very happy to hear that the primary tumor is shrinking. Have a good "rest" week! Chug-a-lug the fluids, kiddo!

Love,

Meesh

Anonymous said...

OK...JOYCEE HERE AGAIN...

SOMEBODY CLEAN THE REF...THAN COME TO MD. AND CLEAN MINE...'-)

JANN, WHAT A REALLY NEAT FAMILY YOU HAVE AND BAXTER WELL, TELL HIM TO HURRY UP AND FIX EVERYTHING AND THAN GO AWAY...
MY CAR HAS A PINK BOW ON IT NOW AND I'M WEARING A PINK RUBBER BAND BRACELET JUST FOR YOU..
KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK...LOVE YOU AND GET WELL SOON..
DRUMMERBOY, MS. SPIRIT AND THE HOHO